Friday, September 11, 2009

Dreams....

God has givin me the greatest gift ever, over the summer i have learned to love him and trust him with all of my soul and heart. This past couple of days i was on a camping trip with my class and we slept on the beach and God gave me a dream and it went like this.

I was walking along the beach, and i came across a whole bunch of patches of light and i began to run through them, you know how a child plays and goes from rock to rock or a square on the pavement!! haha, and then i saw myself and i was in the form of a small child. And then i realized that maybe God was trying to show me that i need to go back to the basics of my faith, when you were a child your love for God was so pure and your heart is so innocent!!

When i woke up i went for a walk for some time alone with God to thank him and to pray and worship alone. As i was thanking him for the dream and keeping my class safe, i heard him say go, go and stand in the light, and there in front of me was a patch of light!! i raced over and stood in this patch of light on the beach and i just couldn't help but smile and laugh and cry all at the same time!! the love of God was so overwhelming and so strong. The warmth of the sun almost reminded me a hug from God. It just made me feel so loved.

I just want you to be encouraged to search for the childhood faith that we all once experienced!! its in there we just have to let it out again!!!

God is preparing you for somthing big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment