Friday, September 18, 2009

What Would Jesus Do?

My choice was to go to a non-christian college, which in its self was a tough decision, but for my program Sault College was the best one to go into. But i have to say living a Christian life outside of the safe zones, such as youth groups, church, your family, and close friends it actually really tough on me. There are so many situations that come up that i have never had to face before and in all honestly is scares me so much. Parties, Drinking, Sex are the big ones that are pulling at me, i mean purity has never been hard for me to keep by, god chose for it to a beautiful thing to be shared with you husband or wife and i will never think other wise, which is why i choose to wear a purity ring as a symbol. But the parties and drinking have been a hard pull at me at this point of time in my life. Yes, i have gone to some of the parties and yes i have met people but i do know these are not the people god wants me to be with. I constantly ask myself what would jesus say or do if he were with me today, and most of the time its walk away or turn the other cheek. So for me i find i am leaning on god more than asking for his guidance and help, so i challenge you to imagine God walking with you right at your side and constantly ask for guidance or help, i myself am taking this challege and let me tell you a day with god at your side is totally awesome and so much more fufilling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment