Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seeking Generation

Sometimes i feel like life is crashing down around me and i can't seem to stop it!! and all i want to do is run, run as far away as possible. So i just have to run to Jesus and he will hold me and take all the pain and stress away. God is the most comforting person I have ever met, a couple of minutes with him puts a huge smile on my face, and i can't even begin to describe how much he changes me in that short lapse of time. Yesterday i went for a walk in the woodlot, its basically trail that you can run,bike, and walk for the students in the outdoor programs. But i was there yesterday at like 7 in the moring haha and i was just walking and listening to my ipod and i was listening to Chris Tomlin, give us clean hands, that song is amazing and it truly touched me that day, i just sat on this log for an hour and lifted my praises unto the Lord

Give is clean hearts
Give us pure hearts
let us not lift our souls to another
God let us be a generation that seeks...

This is my prayer of the week!! i pray for this generation that we want change that we won't stop or let anything get in our way!! we will stand up!! we will fight!! and we will do it together!! you and me and jesus!!! we can do it we just need to stick together are face the hard times together.

A thing that i have learned this week is that i cannot put of my god time, it is sooooo hard to set aside the time it College with the amount of work that is being thrown at, but when i take the time and go off on my own the more refreshed and humble i come back, God can is making you into someone

So just stretch your hands out to God and ask him to give you clean hands and give you a pure heart and not let me lift my soul to another, god let me be apart of a generation that seeks, that seeks your face god of jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment